Blog - Category
A vaccine is a preparation that helps the body’s immunize system get ready to fight disease-causing organisms. This infographic explains the whys and hows of building immunity in our pets.Read More
A vaccine is a preparation that helps the body's immunize system get ready to fight disease-causing organisms. This infographic explains the whys and hows of building immunity in our pets.Read More
Last updated: July 13, 2021
Our first and foremost priority remains the health and safety of our clients and staff, while maintaining our high standard of quality veterinary patient care. We have all experienced the unpredictability of this pandemic and feel strongly that adopting a cautious strategy is in the best interest of keeping everyone as safe as possible.
Our plan going forward will be to start slowly.
1. The following changes are effective as of Thursday, July 15, 2021:
2. We are continuing to accept appointments for urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations. All other services will be scheduled for a later time. However, if you’re unsure whether your pet needs medical attention, please call us to discuss your situation.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
4. Online consultations are now available! If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, visit our website and follow the “Online Consultation” link.
We will continue to keep you advised of each step of our process as we move forward to a tentative full reopening in a few short weeks. We are so excited to start this reopening plan and can't wait to welcome ALL of you back into the clinic.
– Your dedicated team at Valley Veterinary Services